Thank you for taking an interest in Blackberry Book Tours. We are a review-focused service, although we do also sometimes include author interviews and other promotional posts in our tours.
Who are our reviewers?
- Our reviewers and bloggers are all dedicated, independent readers, with an appreciation of books for pre-school and primary-age children.
- They are all on the lookout for great new children’s books and authors
- They all have an established track record of sharing their love of children’s books through reviewing, blogging, instagramming, interviewing authors or providing promotional posts.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. If you sign up with us you will join a ‘virtual team’ that is loving the genre and helping to bring its readers and writers together.
What do we offer?
- We aim to provide our reviewers opportunities to review excellent books for young children
- We provide e-books : sadly we are not able to provide paperbacks
- We circulate all our reviewers with details of upcoming tours, along with a brief description of each book. (Some reviewers join lots of our tours, some do so only occasionally.)
- If you decide to join a tour, we support your admin with a simple sign-up method, and send you a free copy of the e-book (usually a month or so before the week of the tour)
- We send you two scheduling reminders before the tour begins.
- Shortly before the tour, we will provide you with the tour banners and media kits to enable you to produce and promote your posts with ease.
- Tours are a real buzz. We will share and tweet your tour posts, featuring a link to your blog and an image of your blog ‘header’, which will promote your brand and help to drive traffic and followers to your blog.
- We provide authors with links to all posts for future sharing; their publicity should also enhance your blog profile.
What do we ask of you?
- We understand that book bloggers have busy lives. However, signing up to a tour is a commitment to following through and posting a review on your chosen date.
- We ask you to provide, on your agreed date, a high quality, engaging, and honest review, and to post it on your blog (or other online review site as agreed with us), wherever possible including the Tour banner.
- We ask all reviewers to post their review on Goodreads and if possible on Amazon as well.
- We ask that when you post your review, you provide us with an email link to it, to support us in locating and publicizing it.
If for any reason you need to pull out of a tour, please let us know as soon as possible as we might be able to replace you.
How do we use your information?
We use your email details to contact you about forthcoming Tours. We do not share your email addresses with any third party.
We use your social media tags and blog address/name on our public posts when publicising your reviews, and we share these with the relevant authors.
If you wish us to delete your information at any point, please let us know. We delete reviewers from our contact list after a year if we do not hear from them .