Established in 2018, Henry Roi PR is a PR agency working with authors in all genres to bring their work to the right readers, the right reviewers and to the attention of the right media – blogs, podcasters, print media, radio, television….
Whether you are a new author independently publishing your first book and looking for your first precious reviews, or an established Amazon best-seller wanting to extend your range, we can help you to achieve your goals.
Check out the reviews of our services if you want to know what our clients think of us!
How can we help you?
General book promotion
- Reviews: We specialize in recruiting reviewers who review on Amazon, Goodreads, Instagram or their blog. For $60 we will find authors an average of 20 reviewers in a month. (See here for other pricing options)
- Social Media presence: Our review package above includes building up your twitter following by an average of 1,000 followers.
- Using online resources: We can also provide advice and help on all aspects of online presence, including, using facebook to promote your book or your brand, and Amazon advertizing and promotions
- Media presence: We can work with you to secure online interviews, podcasts, radio and TV
Your book release
We can work with you to develop an effective strategy for your book launch (or relaunch), including cover design, cover reveals, publicity materials, advertising.
We have three subsidiaries that arrange 4 or 7 day blog tours ($100/$170).
- Blackberry Book Tours: Tours of books for children from birth to young adult*.
- Blackthorn Book Tours: dedicated to dark fiction, hosting tours in crime, thriller and Noir, the entire spectrum of horror, dark science fiction and dark fantasy.
- Black Coffee Book Tours: dedicated to general fiction, including historical, contemporary and international; we don’t do romance, erotica or chic lit, but outside of that we are open to suggestions across a broad canvas.
(*Note re Young Adult works. Black Coffee Book Tours and Blackthorn Book Tours occasionally take on young adult / crossover fiction, where adult themes, or the intention to include an adult audience as well as a young adult one, make the book less suitable for Blackberry. We will always work with authors or publishers to agree the most suitable home for your tour.)
All of our tours create a burst of media publicity for your book, with three reviews a day appearing in blogs, on Goodreads, Amazon and other sites, and intensive publicity throughout the period on Twitter and Instagram.
In some cases we can arrange proofreading and copy editing in house, to ensure that your book is perfectly ready for publication.
For authors who need more support in preparing their book, we work with a partner organsation, Sand Scribes, who can provide anything from mentoring as you work on your book, through to a full ghost-writing service.
Commissioning our services
For Book Tours, see the dedicated Blackthorn and Blackberry pages.
For general book promotion, our prices vary depending on the service(s) that you want. Most of our clients work with us on one month renewable contracts ranging from $60 to $150. More elaborate packages are available through our partner Sand Scribes.
We are happy to discuss your needs with no obligation. If you decide to go ahead, we will build a package that meets your needs and your budget. To discuss how we can work with your, reach out using the contact form below. Tell us about your book and where you are in your publishing journey, and we’ll try to help you get where you want to go.